The North Texas Institute of Neurology & Headache (NTINH) is a rapidly evolving neurology and migraine headache relief practice in Plano and Frisco, Texas locations. Our practice strives to encompass patients’ individual needs with accessibility and ancillary services. The practice is proficient in the diagnosis, treatment and implementation of individualized management plans for patients suffering from migraine headaches and other neurological needs. NTINH offers a unique approach to headache medicine, taking into account more of the how and why, as opposed to just the what.
NTINH is headed by Dr. Brian D. Sorin, who ranks among the top neurotoxin injectors in the country for a myriad of injections, including migraine, cervical dystonia, atypical facial pain, trigeminal neuralgia, oromandibular dysfunction (TMJ), hemifacial spasm and acquired dystonic reaction associated with previous injury or surgery, just to name a few. Many patients have a combination of these ailments and his expertise allows him to develop the best treatment program for each one.
“We focus on your long-term results. It may be a process, but it is worth it.”
- Best Doctors in Collin County: Neurology (2015)
- Best Doctors: Neurology (2014)
- Best Doctors in Collin County: Neurology (2014)
- Best Doctors in Collin County: Neurology (2013)
- Best Doctors: Neurology (2013)
- Best Doctors in Collin County: Neurology (2012)
- Best Doctors in Collin County: Neurology (2011)